Summervale is the Intervale Center's celebration of farms, local food, family, and friends. Vendors donate a percentage of proceeds to support our work!
Join us every Thursday from July 6 – August 31 from 5:30 – 8 PM for local food, live music, Slow Food Vermont tastings, kids activities, and more!
*Free admission (donations gratefully accepted) * No pets * No outside alcohol* Very limited parking – but free valet bike parking!
Summervale takes place at 180 Intervale Road in Burlington, just past Gardener’s Supply Co.
Summervale is a cash only event!
For questions about Summervale, please contact Abby Portman.
If you are interested in volunteering at a Summervale, please contact Carolyn Zeller.
- Slow Food Vermont Tasting: Bread
- Music: Mister Chris
- City Market “Make it from Scratch”: Shake Your Own Butter
- Featured sponsors: Cheese & Wine Traders and Element Real Estate
- Guest Organization: NOFA-VT
- Guest Vendor: NOFA-VT
- Slow Food Vermont Tasting: Fermented Foods
- Music: The High Breaks
- City Market “Make it from Scratch”: Make Your Own Sauerkraut
- Featured sponsors: Skinny Pancake and Soundtoys
- Guest Organization: Vermont Community Loan Fund
- Guest Vendor: Karen's Artisan Popcorn
- Slow Food Vermont Tasting: Tomatoes
- Music: Brett Hughes and His Honky Tonk Crowd
- City Market “Make it from Scratch”: Make Your Own Salad on a Stick
- Featured sponsors: Farmhouse Tap & Grill and Dealer.com
- Guest Organization: Car Share VT
- Guest Vendor: Tomgirl Juice Co., Patagonia Burlington & Skirack
- Slow Food Vermont Tasting: Honey
- Music: Steady Betty
- City Market “Make it from Scratch”: Make Your Own Smoothie
- Featured sponsor: American Flatbread Burlington Hearth
- Guest Organization: Hunger Free VT
- Guest Vendor: Vermont Bean Crafters
- Slow Food Vermont Tasting: Butter and Radishes
- Music: Swale
- City Market “Make it from Scratch”: Make Your Own Bug Spray
- Featured sponsors: Citizen Cider and Gardener’s Supply Company
- Guest Organization: Winooski Valley Park District
- Guest Vendor: One Hearth
- Slow Food Vermont Tasting: Maple
- Music: a.m. rejoice
- City Market “Make it from Scratch”: Frozen Yogurt
- Featured sponsors: Lake Champlain Chocolates and Twincraft Skincare
- Guest Organization: Vermont Land Trust
- Guest Vendor:
- Slow Food Vermont Tasting: Cheese
- Music: Hot Pickin' Party featuring Doug Perkins
- City Market “Make it from Scratch”: Make Your Own Pesto
- Featured sponsors: VSECU and Burlington Electric Department
- Guest Organization:
- Guest Vendor:
- Slow Food Vermont Tasting: Corn, Masa, Maiz, Nixtamal
- Music: Jeremiah McLane Trio/ Young Traditions Showcase
- City Market “Make it from Scratch”: Make Your Own Corn Tortillas
- Featured sponsors: Healthy Living and National Life
- Guest Organization: Rural Vermont
- Guest Vendor: Southern Smoke