Enjoy 3 miles of groomed XC ski trails!
When weather permits, volunteers will groom a 3-mile XC ski trail in Burlington’s Intervale for both classic and skate skiers. Staying active in the winter can be a challenge, so we hope this will help more people enjoy being outdoors in the colder months! Get current ski conditions here.
Join us for Wintervale Days!
Throughout the winter, check this site and get ready to have some cross-country ski fun! We will promote a Wintervale Day via this website and the Intervale XC Ski Facebook page starting the Monday before the event (which will always be on a Sunday). We’ll also have one planned Wintervale Day on February 16, regardless of ski conditions – there will be delicious food and drink and activities for the whole family!
When: Sundays (dates TBD, depending on the weather) between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
AND – February 16th! Mark your calendars for a Wintervale to remember!
Where: Burlington’s Intervale at 282 Intervale Road (former site of Intervale Compost Products)
- Free ski and snowshoe rentals for the whole family, thanks to Burlington Parks & Rec, Skirack, and Winooski Valley Park District
- Kids’ activities and games, thanks to Winooski Valley Park District
- Delicious food and drink for purchase
- Lessons and demonstrations
- Learn how to identify trees in winter on nature walks with the Intervale Conservation Nursery
WINTERVALE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: