Enjoy 3 miles of groomed XC ski trails!
When weather permits, volunteers will groom a 3-mile XC ski trail in Burlington’s Intervale for both classic and skate skiers. Staying active in the winter can be a challenge, so we hope this will help more people enjoy being outdoors in the colder months! Get current ski conditions here.
*January 18 (not enough snow), *February 15, *March 8 between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
*dates to be confirmed, depending on the weather
Where: Burlington’s Intervale at 282 Intervale Road (former site of Intervale Compost Products)
- Free ski and snowshoe rentals for the whole family, thanks to Burlington Parks & Rec, Skirack, and Winooski Valley Park District
- Kids activities and games, thanks to Winooski Valley Park District
- Delicious food and drink for purchase
- Lessons and demonstrations
- Learn how to identify trees in winter on nature walks with the Intervale Conservation Nursery
WINTERVALE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: