We’ve just announced the first Wintervale of the season! Join us this Sunday, January 6th from 10 – 2 for some free, family-friendly winter fun.
Wintervale Days are free and open to the public. All ages welcome. Get current ski conditions here. Intervale x-country ski is sponsored by Burlington Parks & Rec, Vermont Design Works and City Market/Onion River Co-op.
When: Sunday January 6th from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Burlington’s Intervale at 282 Intervale Road (former site of Intervale Compost Products) – 300 yards past McNeil plant
- 3-miles of groomed cross country ski trails in the Intervale, groomed by Local Motion
- Free ski and snowshoe demos for the whole family, thanks to Burlington Parks & Rec, Catamount Trail Association, and Winooski Valley Park District *There are limited adult skis and snowshoes available so please bring your own if you have them!
- Skirack will have skate skis to demo and an instructor to provide helpful tips
- Kids’ activities and games, thanks to RunVermont and Winooski Valley Park District
- Hot chocolate and light snacks, thanks to Lake Champlain Chocolates