The Intervale Conservation Nursery, Intervale Gleaning & Food Rescue and our summer community event Summervale wouldn’t be the same without volunteers. We also rely on volunteers around the office, on the web and in our gardens.
Volunteering at the Intervale Center is easy:
- First, fill out a volunteer application.
- Second, email your application and waiver forms to Carolyn Zeller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third, feel free to visit our VolunteerSpot page to sign up for upcoming volunteer shifts. We will also be in touch by email about new opportunities as they come available!
At the Intervale Center, we provide meaningful, fun, and well-organized volunteer opportunities that allow groups to engage in their community food system in tangible ways. Your volunteer time will:
- Improve food access by gleaning and distributing fresh vegetables
- Keep the one-and-only Intervale maintained for free public use
- Improve Vermont and Lake Champlain’s water quality by tending to native tree stock
- Celebrate Vermont’s vibrant food system
Volunteer activities are led by knowledgeable, experienced program staff that orient and support each volunteer group throughout the day.
To set up a volunteer opportunity or for more information, contact:
Community Relations Coordinator